Monday, July 28, 2008

Wow how the time flies!!




Wow,, what an amazing journey! I graduated nursing school in 2005 and have to say I have found my niche in the world. Here are some pictures from my graduation. I ended up working with a bunch of these people and adore them. This was an outstanding group of people to spend 2 years of my life with. I do miss a few of them that I don't see much anymore after graduation. We had quite the learning adventure, from traveling to Vegas, to being locked into a psyche ward at the Nevada State Mental Institute. Oh the stories I could tell you! We got to spend time at the ER's in Vegas, help kids and babies at the Sunrise Children's Hospital. What an experience nursing school was! Now I have found the job of a lifetime. I get to hold and love babies three days a week. I get my adrenaline rush and satisfaction of constantly learning and growing from this unit. The NICU has been a fantastic place to work and I love being there! I have so many wonderful friends there and love our NICU family!

1 comment:

Chad said...

Great photos of your graduation. I really do believe you have found what you were meant to do in life. I can tell the love you have for it every time that I've heard you talk about your job. :)