Nicail has such a creative, imaginative mind. She is constantly coming up with these elaborate plans, lol. Lately she has been sewing a lot. Making a quilt and sewing clothes for her stuffed animals. Although it may take her a lifetime to create enough clothes for all her stuff animals, meaning her room is so full of stuff animals you can't see the floor. So anyway Nicail and her friend Stef decided to have a fashion show with the clothes they had created using my camera, lol. Here I am downloading pictures to blog and there are all these stuff animals pictures on my camera, lol. They are so funny! I thought I would share some of the pics with you guys.
p.s. Oh ya I wanted to share with you just one of Nicail's other recent ingenious plans, lol. While she was in California with Cindy, she was so worried about missing the candy canon at the 4th July celebrations she came up with a plan of action. She called me and asked me to go to the park every half hour so I could catch candy out of the candy canon for her. That way she wouldn't miss out! Too bad I was at work, I would have so enjoyed catching candy on the 4th for Nicail! lol :)
3 comments:
LOL i am dying here. Those clothes are so funny. Nicail is a crack up. Maybe she could make me some clothes. haha.
I know she is such a goofball! I was laughing so hard when I saw them on the camera! I'll let her know that you are looking for her fall line up :)
Brandy!!!!!!! Where have you been???? I guess the real question is where on earth have I been. You sound wonderful! Your kids are getting huge. I miss you so much. YOU are doing everything that I love to do. It reminds me so much of when we went down the Colorado River together. That was the best time. Maybe we can do it again? I'm trying so hard to get Brent down. T.K. is managing the river right now. So I'm sure hoping to get us down soon. By the way who is this guy that you are always with? Obviously you and Johnny aren't together anymore. You sound and look really good and I am so happy for you!!!! Lot's of love and keep in touch with me!!! This whole blogging thing is so new to me. I just started so I struggle. Love ya shanna
Post a Comment