



Today the kids and I went to the Veyo pool. Its a nice getway place from the city and not that far away. There is the pool, which is very nice they drain it and refill it with spring water daily. By the pool is a kid wading pool full of crawdads that are caught throughout the day. The kids and I went down by the stream and caught many crawdads to contribute to the wading pool. Will caught 4, Nicail caught 3 and Nicail's friend Stef caught 2. They had a blast playing in the stream, screaming everytime they thought a crawdad was crawling on their feet! Lol.
3 comments:
Looks like a pretty neat little place. Sounds like your kids had a great time as well. :)
Brandy we have all got to get together and go there with all of our kids!!! Maybe that is what we should do. You know instead of us all getting together in Cedar. What do you think?? My kids love Crawdads. We have them out in our ditches by our house. They would be in heaven, really. By the way, I can't hardly believe that it has been that long since you graduated it seems like yesterday that you were just taking classes. Crazy! I loved the fishes that you and T.W. caught. Good thing you brought some chips and salsa too. Ha, Ha!!! Love ya, Shanna
Looks like fun- But sorry to say you wouldn't catch Kaitlynn touching those crawdads she would freak..
Post a Comment