



We went hiking today with a group from my work, at Kanarraville Falls. What a great hike! It's nice and cool and the water is freakin freezing, but it's awesome. Some parts were a little challenging, but my kids were brave and made it through the worst parts. William was especially brave, I was so proud of him because he was scared to death but kept on going! We had to climb this little ladder up a water fall and man that even scared me. By the time we got up, (this guy carried Will), I wasn't sure how we would get back down on the way back. We made it though!! The geocache at the end of the trail was impossible to access we found out, because the ladder at the second water fall had been washed out a few weeks previous. Will was a little scared of the water by the waterfall, it was a little deep. My friend Barabra piggybacked him up that part and back down! To make up for the geocache we couldn't get too, we found 5 other geocaches around the area with Aimee and her boys. My kids and I are totally hooked on geocaching now! What great fun, it's like a treasure hunt. The bigger geocaches had prizes in them and my kids traded out some toy for one they brought. Aimee and I plan to go geocaching around Hurricane next week. I am so excited! I'm going to look online for a GPS of my own so the kids and I can continue looking for them!
6 comments:
Brandy, it looks so beautiful there. I hope that you can get a GPS so you guys can do it when ever you want to. I agree with William. I don't like hights either!
You never stop. Where do you find all of your energy? I think I know the girl in the far right of your top picture. It's hard to tell though with the sunglasses.
Keep having fun.
Hey Brandy!
I'm glad to see you as active & beautiful as ever! I'm heading to Utah this next week and my sisters and I will be hiking the Subway there in Zion, looking at your pictures gets me all excited about getting back to the ol' stomp'n grounds!
Congrats on nursing school!. That's something I've always thought I would enjoy, but I don't know if "scholastically" I would have the determination to get through. School is a GIANT weakness of mine. Unlike William, I'm not afraid of heights, but the classroom...yikes-extreme fear sets in! ;-)
I'm loving the blog world! I've been able to find soo many people I haven't seen in so long! I'd love to stay in touch! The unfortunate thing about the internet is we can't HEAR others, and one of the things I LOVED was hearing you laugh when we were in high school-it always put a smile on my face.
oops!
I forgot to leave my information for you to find me...if ya wan't
Jennifer Woolsey (Martin)
sjwoolsey.blogspot.com
I also just realized that I didn't sign my name...I wrote the above post that says: scott& jennifer said
;-)
me again....
I was wondering if it would be ok to add a link to your blog from our "class of 95" page?
leave me a quick message via email or post on the blog. ;-)
kanabcowboys1995.blogspot.com
or email
woolsey.jennifer@yahoo.com
THANKS!
Jennifer Woolsey (Martin)
Reguarding my comment above, wrong girl, I don't know the girl in the picture above.
Post a Comment