



The wait is over! I finally met T.W.'s parents for the first time. After a 23 hour road trip, lots of snow, wind, and suicidal tumble weeds,,,, we arrived in Washington State unharmed and ready for anything.... Meeting T.W.'s parents for the first time was very pleasant, I enjoyed staying with them for the time that we were there. I had the very best tour guide and pretty much saw the entire western side of Washington, the eastern part was mostly covered in snow. We got to go to Seattle twice, and I loved it there. There is so much to see! T.W.'s parents got us tickets to see Seven Brides for Seven Brothers the first Saturday we were there. That was an awesome experience. Of course they took me down to the pier where we got to see Pike's Market which was so awesome! I loved the colors, all the booths, the FRESH fish! I wish I could have taken a bunch of fish home from the market, that's one thing that we don't have the luxery of here in Utah. That night we saw the play, went to the Cheesecake Factory, saw some lady pee on the side walk (she was drunk of course, crazy I know!), got locked out of the parking garage, lol. I have to say it was one of the greatest experiences I have ever had! Later in the trip T.W. and I went on our own to Seattle and experienced the Space Needle, went to a bunch of shops and the park next to it and on the way to the freeway got to experience my first real protest in downtown Seattle. Wow those people can get crazy! Oh ya don't forget about the bums that are everywhere! Just roll out a sleeping bags anywhere and take a little snooze. We watched this bum in the picture while the 2 mile long protest was going on and blocking our street. He stretched, got out of his sleeping bag, put some shoes on and just woke up for the day!! Wow what a change in culture over there!
3 comments:
You met his parents! This sounds serious now. I want to hear more about that.
I'm glad you could get away from work for a little vacation.
Oh ya, and you look GREAT. (TW is pretty cute too)(you match well)
Ok women you said you took a tone of pictures so I was expecting more, were are they? I want so pictures of the twilight town. So you have to do another post on just that.
I've been waiting for these pictures-I'm glad that you guys had such an amazing time~! I'm Jealous that you got to go :O} Anyways glad you guys made it back safe and sound!!!!
Post a Comment