Thursday, January 15, 2009

Christmas.....



Honestly I don't know why I have been procrastinating so bad lately. I really need to make that my New Year resolution "You need to blog more often!!", lol. It's so terrible Pat called me at 10:30 pm last night to ask what was up??

We had a lot of fun this Christmas as we do every year. T.W. was included in our festivities this year, and we thoroughly enjoyed having him here with us. I have to admit Christmas morning pictures are not my favorite pictures in the world to scrap, let alone post on my blog. They are always so general and pretty much the same every year, lol. Lots of wrapping paper everywhere, bad hair, P.J.s, kids showing off what they got, pretty plain. All I can say is my kids had a blast ripping up the paper and the boxes, tossing aside each and every present with a quick glance and weeeee there it goes in the pile. I have to say I love to see it every year, it's so funny!

2 comments:

George Family said...

I have to agree with you one this. Your funny!

cindy said...

Glad you guys had a great Christmas~! I don't care what you say i still love the Christmas pictures. Nothing beats messy hair and piles of presents...