Thursday, October 2, 2008

****MOAB!*** Day One :)






This last weekend was T.W.'s birthday so I planned a trip to a place he had never been to. I decided Moab was the perfect place for our next big adventure, so that's where we ended up. It was a great road trip! Breakfast in Richfield was great and we got to talk, listen to music and enjoy the scenery the entire way. Day one was all about the four wheeling and awesome trails we got to see. If any of you have been to Moab it is know for it's awesome extreme rock climbing trails! T.W. and I took his four wheeler and went to Sand Flats Recreation Park where we decided on the trail called Fins and Things. It was a hard core trail, lol. There were lots of slick rock trail parts and many steep hills to climb. It was a difficult trail for any kind of vehicle. We had the pleasure of following this extreme sports group from back east that were climbing the same trail, but not on four wheelers but F J Cruisers!! OMG I couldn't believe the stuff they were climbing with these vehicles, it was amazing to watch. We had so much fun hanging out with them and watching them go through all those obstacles. I could tell they were professionals at this kind of sport and knew what they were doing. I got some awesome pictures of them in action. It was like watching those extreme sports on T.V. but is was right there in real life. As the trail ended we parted ways they were heading to the Hells Revenge trail and T.W. and I were not, lol.

3 comments:

Trinity said...

Brandy,
I know I've said it before but I'll say it again. You are always out having fun. I'm so proud of you. If this guy is as good as he seems, then when's the date. I would come in a heartbeat. I just want you to be happy. You definitely deserve it.

cindy said...

Looks like a lot of fun-- I thought you guys were going to come to California??? Anyways glad you guys had fun!!

George Family said...

Tell T.W. I give him my blessings for the big day LOL. I'm so glad u met him. I like what u did with ur hair it looks really good on u. Come up and visit again before it snows. I'm glad u made it to moab, I remember when u told me all about your plans for that day.