Last night Nicail, Will, T.W. and I had a Halloween party here at the house. We had such a fun time. First we carved our pumpkins, the 2nd pumpkin Nicail carved this year. She got to go to a party at her grandma's and grandpa's house with her cousins. They carved some pretty cool pumpkins there, Bill really had some good ideas for the kids. Nicail took some pictures on her camera phone, but they were a little blurry :(. Our pumpkins turned out really funny. T.W. make his pumpkin into Achmed the puppet from Jeff Dunham. It was really funny, "I KEEL YOU!"
I made some crazy Halloween food for dinner, the kids really liked it a lot. Nicail decided to be the crazy guy from Scream this year for Halloween. She wanted to be the Grim Reaper, but changed her mind. I have talked her out of being the Grim Reaper for two years now, I have now lost the battle. She doesn't like to be the cute girly things for Halloween anymore :( Will got a zombie costume this year, its pretty cool. He doesn't like the mask, so we will just paint his face instead.
2 comments:
Why didn't he want to wear the mask? Just think in a few more yrs our kids wont want to dress up. Your pumpkins were cute. I suck at carving pumpkins. We need to plan a weekend for our families to get together and go do something. Give me a call.
That is a pretty scary mask. I was hoping to see you all dressed up.
Post a Comment