Nicail finally got to go out on the boat with us. She was really excited; we couldn't keep her out of the water. At the end she decided to swim to the shore (with a life vest of course) because she was sick of waiting for the water to drain out of the boat, lol. We went surfing again and finally got T.W. up on the board! He did so awesome and stayed on for a long time. I love to surf,,, its a blast. Its actually really easy to do. I plan on wake boarding next time :)
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Surfing on Quail Lake!
Nicail finally got to go out on the boat with us. She was really excited; we couldn't keep her out of the water. At the end she decided to swim to the shore (with a life vest of course) because she was sick of waiting for the water to drain out of the boat, lol. We went surfing again and finally got T.W. up on the board! He did so awesome and stayed on for a long time. I love to surf,,, its a blast. Its actually really easy to do. I plan on wake boarding next time :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That looks like a lot of fun. But where's the picture of you surfing. I would love to see that one. Always having fun! Your awesome!
You guys area always out having fun- I'm jealous. :] Great photos the one of Nicail in the water is adorable. I love the last one also very pretty..
How fun it makes me think of Lake Powell. Ah, the good old days. I think I am officially old enough to say that now. For you though youre doing it all right now! Good for you! Love ya, Shan
Post a Comment