Nicail has been excited for a while to play in the band. This year she finally gets to now that she is in 6th grade! She decided to play the clarinet, I think because Squidward from Spongebob plays it, lol. Her friend Stef is playing the violin this year as well. Last week Nicail's teacher taught them how to actually put the instrument together! Nicail was so excited to come home and show me her expertise on this subject. After the clarinet was put together,,, her and Stef decided to make their own little band in my house. There was a lot of honking and squeaking going on, so I decided the park sounded like a nice place to be for the moment. You know read, relax... To no avail Nicail has practiced everyday, the honking of course. I don't even know if she knows the right place to put her fingers, lol.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
**Nicail** is playing the Clarinet.....
Nicail has been excited for a while to play in the band. This year she finally gets to now that she is in 6th grade! She decided to play the clarinet, I think because Squidward from Spongebob plays it, lol. Her friend Stef is playing the violin this year as well. Last week Nicail's teacher taught them how to actually put the instrument together! Nicail was so excited to come home and show me her expertise on this subject. After the clarinet was put together,,, her and Stef decided to make their own little band in my house. There was a lot of honking and squeaking going on, so I decided the park sounded like a nice place to be for the moment. You know read, relax... To no avail Nicail has practiced everyday, the honking of course. I don't even know if she knows the right place to put her fingers, lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
LOL- Nicail is so funny!!thats so awesome that she is doing something fun in school. I hope she enjoys band :]
You go Nicail!!! I loved playing the clarinet when I was younger or it was probably more like HONKING. LOL!
Fun! Music is so good for kids. It will at least teach her to read music and that will definitely be worth it. If she keeps practicing I think she'll be great.
Just like her mom except yours was of course the flute. Good for Nicail!!!
Post a Comment