Monday, August 4, 2008

Camping Again!!




T.W and I went camping with a bunch of friends a few weekends ago. Our friends Berry and Dez had never been to Cedar Mountain so we camped up there, close to Duck Creek. It was so nice there, the weather was perfect. Of course we got some rain, but we just decided that we are going to usually get rained on when we camp. There are a lot of four wheeler trails where we camped and T.W. and I explored as many as we could. Mammoth Cave was just down the road from us so we explored those. It was great fun, the main cave was open because of the summer months and we climbed all the way to the end of that cave. At the end there was blocks of ice between the rocks. It was really cool down there! The sign said they close that big cave during the winter because a certain kind of bat hibernates down there and will be disturbed if people are caving during their hibernation.

3 comments:

Trinity said...

T.W. sounds like a good guy. I'm glad that you both have similar intrests. It sure does make life a lot more fun.

Anonymous said...

Cute pic! Camping again? You have officially camped more times then me now. Great!!! I better work on that. This week end we are going to Vernon Mt. It is so beautiful! I'll post pictures -k-?

George Family said...

Hey I need u to call me at home and I cant remember ur email and my cell is broken so i dont have ur number. Call me ASAP before thursday remember!!!!