
Nicail is grounded for a week, she unfortunately misbehaved at school. She acts like this is the ultimate torture for her and has been trying to bargain all day.
Today I met with her teacher about her behavior over the last week. She hasn't been getting along with her friend Tasia lately. I found out from her teacher that Nicail de-pantsed Tasia in front of their friends, lol. (I didn't know kids still did that!) The sad thing is that this girl was embarrassed by this and her friends laughing at her. So revenge has been on her mind every since and Nicail so far has been avoiding it, but there will come a time her teacher is afraid. On April Fool's day Tasia put a tack on Nicail's chair, but some kids told the teacher before Nicail sat on it. (That would have hurt!). Nicail is going to apologize tomorrow, so I hope that helps.
Nicail has been trying everything to bargain her wait out of grounding, lol. From cleaning everything to "can I play for only 10 minutes." What is a kid going to do in 10 minutes,, she is so funny. Now she wants to paint J A I L on her bedroom door and get some shackles to wear around the house, lol. She says this is pure torture. What a goofball!!
1 comment:
I just love that picture of Nicail, i can't believe how growen up she looks. I miss her so much. Sorry though i did have to laugh reading this blog. Girls and their drama. HAHA
Post a Comment