Sunday, April 13, 2008

William Continues Soccer with a Cast :)

William still trucks along playing soccer, even if he only has one arm to play with. Actually that shouldn't matter, it's a game of feet :) He is so enthusiastic about playing and has a great team spirit. They won a game two weeks ago and the kids were so excited. Will went up to all the kids and gave them high fives, it was so cute. He got them all doing it the rest of the game. Last week Will got to be goalie (yes with his broken arm) he was enthralled about the position. He has been asking to be goalie since he started soccer. I had to close my eyes when the ball came his way, but he actually did a great job. He told me afterwards, "mom I did such a great job, I didn't let them make a goal", lol.

No comments: