

Last year flew by so fast, it seems like a blur now. Like the blur of watching the scenery fly by on the freeway going 75 miles per hour. Lol if you drive the speed limit. I haven't blogged much, the time allowed for any fun stuff has been so limited. Looking back last year was both a wonderful year and a challenging year. School is now consuming my life, but I'm excited to open up to new possibilities with the extra education. Last year left with some great losses and huge gains. Balancing them out is the challenge for this year, but I'm an optimist at heart and look forward to the wonderful times to come. Thanks everyone for being so support and such wonderful friends!
3 comments:
Happy New year to you guys (: glad to see a fresh blog from you on here.. Hope you guys have a great weekend!! Love the pictures.
You look so happy. I love the new family pics. What's on your adgenda next. Are you still taking more education? Or are you talking about new job opportunities? You always seem to amaze me with what you have going next. I wish I could take just a tiny bit of your strength and drive. I hope to see you before the end of 2010.
I love your family picture. You do have a very beautiful family. I hope all is well with you. You are great for always looking on the bright side and I think you are exactly right balance is key.
Post a Comment