Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Going Private

I've been thinking about going private for awhile for personal reasons. I'm planning on changing my blog to private next week so please email me your email address if you still want to view my blog. My email is brandy86022@yahoo.com. I want everyone to still view, and I have some addresses so I will send invites to them.

Hopefully I will be able to blog more. I've noticed I'm not the only busy person, lol. To answer your question about whether I'm back in school, YES I decided to get a higher education to have more options in the future. I love being a bedside nurse, but someday I want to progress into something else. It's been a challenge taking classes, working full time and managing my family. Actually it's been exhausting! NICU life has been draining as well, we've had our share of unexpected situations that has left us more humble to how precious every moment of life and the experiences that come with it are.

Please email me even if you think I have your email address because I may not.

3 comments:

cindy said...

Do you have my email address?? lovelycin2003@yahoo.com- i think going private is a great idea. Then you wont have some werido's looking at you guys (=

Stacy and Jared said...

jaredstacy2@msn.com add me please!! !

Unknown said...

my new email is
trinity3813@hotmail.com
you better add me!
I hope all is good. We still need to have a get together before we're all old and gray. (wait, are we already there?)