Friday, July 10, 2009

My Baby Sis got Married!

The last of the three girls in our family is finally married. Colleen got married a few weeks ago up north. It was a beautiful wedding and reception, one of the nicest I've been to. She really did a good job! Her dress was so pretty on her, she looked radiant. Me and the kids had a great time and got to meet a lot of the people in Colleen's life. She has an amazing support group up there and married a great guy. I'm so proud of her and can't wait to see her have kids one day.


Colleen's flowers


Nicail and Will goofing off on the bridge!


The bridge over the river, the wedding was on one side and the reception on the other.


Ryan and Colleen

3 comments:

Trinity said...

I haven't seen Colleen since we were in High School. Tell her congrats. Wow what are the odds two sisters getting married in the same month.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for Colleen. She does look just lovely. You said that her husband is a good man and I am glad for her. Where does she live? It has been sooooooo long since I have seen her. Please tell her hi from me.

The big day is almost here!!!! I am getting so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Brandy what has happened to your e-mail account? I need to talk to you when you get home -k-. I hope you are loving your honeymoon! Talk to you soon.