Wednesday, August 12, 2009

We are Back!

T.W. and I had a wonderful wedding and our honeymoon was the best. Our honeymoon didn't start out the way we imagined but we made it through. T.W. got swine flu the first full day we were there, and was so sick! Luckily I'm a nurse,,, who has some awesome friends to help us get some Tamiflu. He got better quickly and we had the time of our lives! I can't wait to share those pictures with you guys as well. I'm still waiting for my wedding pictures to be mailed to me and expect them any day. I told them to wait since we would be gone our our honeymoon. Our photographer was awesome and showed me some of the pictures he took. I can't wait to see them!

5 comments:

cindy said...

Whatever Brandy you suck!! :O) Haha just kidding.. Can't wait to see all your pictures and be sure to make this site you know what!!

Chad said...

Congratulations Brandy and T.W.

Trinity said...

I can't wait for the pictures. I'm sorry we missed it. I'm sure it was awesome. Maybe life will slow down a bit. Yeah right!

George Family said...

I am so glad you are back and had alot of fun! I will get over to you house soon so we can visit. I cant wait for the pictures.

Anonymous said...

I bet that they are beautiful. I can't wait to see them. I wish that we could of made it. But we will be able to celebrate our anniversary's at the same time. Yay!!!