



T.W. and I had a fast getaway to San Diego this week. We had so much fun even thought we didn't have much time to spend. Of course we went to Sea World, T.W. had never been. It was a lot of fun, we had to go 2 days just to see everything. I think the funnest thing we did there was go to the GasLamp district. We ate some awesome food and walked all over the place! We had a blast! Old Town San Diego was a great place to visit as well.
1 comment:
Looks like fun-- In both the pictures you look a little mad.. You still should have came by my house.. Glad that you guys had a great time. I've never been to old town. oh and where are those engagment pictures?!? Can't wait to see them i bet they turned out so cute!! take care
Post a Comment