



T.W. and I finally got our engagement pictures done, that is such a huge relief! I'm planning on getting the announcements out next week or the first of the next week. We had an awesome photographer from Hurricane, her name is Nissa from Hot Shots Photography. She was great to work with and we had so much fun! We went hiking in Red Cliffs over by Leeds, it was so beautiful. I loved the pictures she got of us, they are amazing. Nissa took so many (418 of them),, it was hard to choose what to put on the announcement. These are a few of our favorite ones. Getting all the plans ready for the wedding makes me so excited! We have pretty much everything planned, with the exception of a few loose ends.
7 comments:
I love all of them, but by far MY favorite is the third one. It looks natural and I can tell you both are definitely in love. (plus the scenery is gorgeous as well)
by the way
You are so dang pretty!
these turned out super cute-- I love the last one you two are a super cute couple and you can tell how in love you are :O) YAY~! Congrats on getting the pictures done.
Oh and P.s
I really like your shoes they are really cute.. Where did you get them?!?!
Hurray, I am so excited for you! I cant wait tell the wedding. I agree with Cindy and Trinity. The third and last one are my favorite ones. Its about time you had someone make you this happy. Tell T.w. Hi for me.
Those are all so beautiful. I don't know which one I prefer the most, good luck choosing!
You look absolutely radiant! I am so happy that you are happy, finally! Your announcments were beautiful. The Red Rock in the background was beautiful. I love all of the pictures that I have seen of you two.
Post a Comment