


Nicail turned 12 this last week! She loves to have a birthday party with all her friends, so we try to do something fun each year. This year we decided on having a Survivor theme. Lol it was great fun! We had three challenges all together and split everyone into five groups. We had an obstacle course, a race and of course the eating challenge. The eating challenge was so funny. T.W. and I picked six different foods that were edible, but looked disgusting, lol. We had pigs blood, kitty liter (which was oatmeal and almond roca), donor eyeballs (cherries and skittles in a jar), cow patties, monkey burgers (french style green beans with corn syrup and food coloring), and baby diapers. The kids were totally mortified that they had to eat this stuff, but decided quickly that is was actually yummy! The kids had a blast at the party and can't wait until next year!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday to Nicail- I am glad that she had a wonderful birthday. I can't wait to see you guys this summer :O) and i enjoy all her cute text messages that she sends!!!Great birthday pictures!
cute theme! I may have to steal it for one of my kids birthdays.
That sounds like an awesome party. You are a great Mom!
Post a Comment