Wednesday, May 13, 2009

*Bachelorette Party In Vegas*




What a wild and crazy night we had in Las Vegas last weekend! Get a bunch of screaming girls in Vegas,,, on a mechanical bull,,,, dancing the night away,,,, now that's some fun, lol. My awesome co-workers put together a party in my honor prior to my big day in July. We played at the pool all day and danced all night at a country western bar called Stoney's. This is an awesome bunch of girls I work with! Enjoy our crazy pictures! This is what it's all about, setting down and getting married to the love of my life! YEHAW!

3 comments:

George Family said...

I think you were the loudest screamer out of all the girls!! You hugged everyone and never stopped smiling even when you were freezing your ass off at the Cafe'. I am so happy for you and cant wait for the big day!!!

Trinity said...

I completely agree with your last sentence. I'm glad you found the love of your life.

Anonymous said...

I agree with you and Trin. Nothing is better then finding that person. Congratulations. Can't wait to see you!