Last weekend we decided to go fishing at Grandpa's Pond. It's a pond close to our house in Hurricane that we like to fish sometimes. Baker is our favorite spot to go, but we decided to try something different. A few years ago they found an alligator in this pond! It was nearly 4 feet long! Who knows how it got there, someone must of had it as a pet and let it go. I guess now that the alligator is gone there is better fishing, lol. T.W. and I didn't catch anything but Will got lucky fishing with his fish eggs and caught a nice rainbow trout. He was very excited to be the only one to catch a fish that day!
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Fishing at Grandpa's Pond...
Last weekend we decided to go fishing at Grandpa's Pond. It's a pond close to our house in Hurricane that we like to fish sometimes. Baker is our favorite spot to go, but we decided to try something different. A few years ago they found an alligator in this pond! It was nearly 4 feet long! Who knows how it got there, someone must of had it as a pet and let it go. I guess now that the alligator is gone there is better fishing, lol. T.W. and I didn't catch anything but Will got lucky fishing with his fish eggs and caught a nice rainbow trout. He was very excited to be the only one to catch a fish that day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
thats awesome-- fish eggs always do the trick.. I would rather fish with those then worms-- YUCK!!!! I love that picture of William look how he is sitting how cute.
Ive said it before your family is so adventurous. I also love the picture of William, it would kill me to sit like that. I have three white and gray kittens and Im sure they will have blue eyes so let your friend now about them k. I cant wait for the 10th. See you in a few days.
Good job Will! We love to fish too. Our favorite is Splake ( I think that is how you spell it). Can't wait to see you guys next month!!!!!
Post a Comment