Tuesday, April 21, 2009

More of Washington...


Nicail playing tic tac toe with this huge machine while T.W. and his sister Trista help her with her strategy!


Nicail and William playing in this huge fountain in Seattle. If you stayed on the lines you didn't get wet. William forgot just for a second and got sprayed in the face, lol.


Lights at the Pacific Science Museum..


Nicail holding one of the many crabs that we found. This one was a dungeness crab, we found rock crabs and spider crabs too.


A days work at the beach! Every rock had millions of crabs under them. They scattered when we moved the rock, lol. RUN!!


William down the beach digging for more gooey ducks, lol. He thought that was so fun!

2 comments:

Trinity said...

How fun! That's a lot better than our Easter. I can't wait to meet TW. When is that going to happen. Have you set a date yet?

Anonymous said...

You have been a busy girl. You redid your blog it looks really good. I like the top picture of you and T.W. I agree with Trin when do we get to meet him? Maybe the 4th of July? Anyway we just watched Dirtiest Jobs and they had it on gooy ducs. It was pretty gross.
I like the pic. of the whole family too. Very cute. I would love a copy of that one.