Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Kids Grow So Fast!



It's crazy to think that 10 years ago I was pregnant and having William. That seems so long ago! The time just seems to fly by. I remember Will as a cute little shy toddler, following me around. His first day of Kindergarden when I cried as I left the school. My little boy was growing up and I didn't have my shadow to follow me around anymore. He has grown into a great kid and I enjoy everyday watching him grow and learn about life. He loves Boy scouts, that one of his favorite activities. As all of you know his favorite past time is shooting guns and hunting. He has tons of guns! Airsoft guns that he has airsoft wars with the neighborhood kids, guns that we go target shooting with, bbguns, nerf guns, lol. He loves animals, we get new pets all the time. Will has had Sami our cat for 10 years, she sleeps with him every night and pretty much owns him. His dry sense of humor is hilarious, he always gets Nicail with a joke or two only because he is so serious and never cracks a smile. It makes her so mad, lol. We love you Will!

5 comments:

cindy said...

Awwww look at how cute he is. It's so sad to look through baby pictures and see how much they grow up. William was such a cute little baby.

Trinity said...

Those are some dang cute pictures. They do grow and change so quickly. He sounds like a great kid.

Happy Birthday William.
It looks like you had a fun party. We'll have to try that place sometime. Is it in St. George?

George Family said...

Its so crazy how close our kids are in age. I remember the day you had william, cause three days later I had Mike. I can say one thing about this birthday he will never forget it thanks to John! I am so glad he was ok. I love that you do such fun things with your kids. I will get mikes B-day posted soon. He had a lot of fun to.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet heart! William sure has grown. I can't wait to see you all this summer.

Will reminds me so much of my Clint. I think that they would have a great time together.

You always do such fun things with your children. It looks like will had a great day. Happy Birthday William!!!

Brandy said...

He is so cute!

I can't believe it took me so long to find you & your blog. Email me or something.
branandco@yahoo.com

Brandy Smith Leon