

I just spent the last two weeks in Salt Lake City training for Life Flight. It was an amazing experience, also exhausting. The people on Salt Lake's team are amazing! Most of them have been doing this for a long time, their experiences were so inspiring. I really appreciate all of their patience and willingness to teach me the ropes.
I'm really glad to be home though, that was so exhausting. I missed my family as well!
3 comments:
Brandy I am so proud of you. You have accomplished so much. I hope you will be there if I ever need you to save me. I would trust you with my life.
I'm sure your family is happy you are home as well.
You are such a awesome women!! You are so inspiring to me and only make me want to be better. Your next post better be of what happened this weekend! I love you and you are a great best friend. Thanks for always being there when I need to talk.
We just got a new hospital in Tremonton. During the open house life flight was there. My kids and I toured the helicopter. It was really neat. That's great to think you will be in there saving peoples lives too.
Post a Comment