Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I LOVE you, not for what YOU are, but for what I am when I am with YOU....Roy Croft


I'm ENGAGED!!! Yes T.W. popped the question on Saturday, which was so romantic because it was Valentines Day! WHOOOHOOO!!! I didn't believe him at first, because he is always teasing me and I thought he was joking, lol. Poor T.W., he was so shocked! I was incredibly surprised, we had just finished watching the sunset, and I thought that he was acting strange?! Then he got on one knee and asked me! We are so excited!! My kids and I are so lucky to have him in ours lives, he is such an amazing guy. We look forward to spending our future with him. T.W. and I talked about a date,,,, we are thinking July would be the best time for us!

7 comments:

cindy said...

YAY Brandy-- congrats!!! I am so happy for you and so happy that you have found Mr. Right you deserve to be with someone that makes you happy..

The ring is amazing!!! Tell T.W. he has great taste!

Stacy and Jared said...

congrats guys I'm soo happy for you!! the ring is beautiful

Trinity said...

Wow! Congratulations! I can't believe I've never met him. I can't believe I haven't even seen you since you met him. I can tell you are very happy and it seems as though you two have a lot in common. I wish you an eternity of fun and laughter. (I know that sounds kind of cheesey, but I do)
I can't wait to see you.

George Family said...

I am so glad you did this post. I am so EXCITED for you guys. He is so good for you. Love the ring! I cant believe he held onto it for so long before he ask the question. I cant wait for the wedding!! Tell T.W. he did good and he has the approval of your BFF! LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

Hip, hip, Hooray!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you all!!!! You have been so happy with T.W. I am so glad. I hope he knows that he is getting a awsome wife. You are one of the best people that I know Brandy. I wish you all the happiness in the world.

Stephanie said...

Congrats, that's so exciting. You guys really seem like you have a ton of fun together.
He did great on the ring.

Jess said...

Congrats Brandy! I'm so excited for you!