Sunday, June 29, 2008

Boating At Quail Lake......






Will and I went boating today with T.W. and Berry. Berry invited Will and I to go out on Quail Lake in his boat after we helped hand out fliers for their store. We had so much fun!! I was not going to get into the water but of course T.W. pulled me in, lol. Will got in the water after a lot of persuasion. He had a blast swimming around though. Of course he had a life jacket on... Berry had a tube to pull us around the lake in, T.W. went first. Even with all Berry's effort, he couldn't flip T.W. off the tube! I got on next, with T.W. That was so much fun! Berry couldn't flip us off either, lol. It was awesome to speed around on the tube and fly over the waves! Berry wake boarded which was pretty awesome, I have never actually seen someone do it. Next time we go out on the boat Berry is going to try to teach me how to do it!! I'm so excited, hopefully I don't kill myself!

No comments: