Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'm *SUCH* a slacker!

Yes people I am still alive! Although it has been more than a month since I've posted last! Pat is going to be SO glad that I finally posted, **sorry it took so long**. My laptop has been having trouble downloading the pictures lately, so actually I have two half finished posts that I will finish today on the trusty desktop, lol. Jeez,,, what have we been doing here in Hurricane?! Life as usual has been so crazy, with the holidays and everything. T.W., Nicail, Will and I had Thanksgiving earlier in the week since I worked on Thanksgiving. We had a wonderful time sharing it together. I finally got all my Christmas shopping done! I'm really excited for the kids to open their presents. Tomorrow Will is planning to open a present from Cindy, "the one that sounds like sand" he said. What if it is a coloring book? I asked him and he smiled. Cindy gave him a coloring book one year and he opened it Christmas eve to find himself very disappointed. We laugh about it now, but he was pretty much DEVASTATED! Poor guy. That is one of our traditions, opening one present the night before. Nicail and Will look forward to that every year, figuring out which present would be the best to open that night. T.W. and I had a lot of fun wrapping presents this year. He was going to just wrap some air soft bullets until I told him the minute he hands it to Will he will shake it and say "its bullets!" LOL they shake everything trying to figure out what they are,,, SO we disguised them all and they have no idea the treat they are in for! I hope all of you have a wonderful holiday! Its been so nice sharing my blog with you and updating you on our lives. I've enjoyed all your blogs.. Keeping blogging, this is the best way to keep in touch! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! Watch the video clip attached to this, it's hilarious! Copy and paste it...
http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/cdDaH5xveRS489R3

3 comments:

cindy said...

Well i hope William enjoys the Christmas books i give him this year :} HA HA!!! Anways have a very Merry Christmas!!

cindy said...

Oh and i love the dance moves that you guys have going on- I bet that took you all year to learn. LOL

Stacy and Jared said...

loved your elfs, you guys have got mad dancing skills.